Wednesday 27 August 2014

Three layouts and a card...


Morning Everyone...

A couple more layouts that I have done recently, these were inspired by some of the UK Scrappers challenges in July. 

This layout followed the Simple Recipes challenge, I used the colour scheme and gold accents.


The photos are from our friends Andy and Gen's recent wedding down in Devon at a lovely hotel in Wembury...





 For this layout I used the House Challenge sketch...


The pic is our godson Freddie hitching a ride on Lee's shoulders when he was over for the Easter weekend...





I followed the July Week 4 challenge for this layout, we had to use the colour scheme, be inspired by Alice in Wonderland and use letters and numbers in the title.


I used some pics of our friend's kids having tea after being out for Christmas lunch last year...





And finally a card I made for my nephew Ralph's 1st Birthday. I had the little monkey stickers from an old card set so thought it was about time I put them to good use!


I had some bits left over so made a little sign to hang on his door...


Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment