Wednesday 28 November 2012

November Week 4 Layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

For this week's Being Scrappy Kit I had the pretty 'Tigerlily' collection from Kaisercraft to play with, including papers and a good selection of matching die-cuts.

I am still working through some of my older photos and had one of Lee and I on a gondola in The Venetian hotel from our trip to Las Vegas in 2007 that I thought went perfectly!

 
I used the soft orange Bazzill for my base and then cut a 5" x 12" piece of the 'Peach' paper which I attached towards the bottom of the layout. Then I used a manufacturers strip from the bottom of one of the papers to edge the bottom and top of this 'Peach' paper (you will need to cut it into pieces to fit either side so work it out first before cutting!).
 
 
Cut 6.5" x 12" and a 5.5" x 10.5" pieces of the 'Pomegranate' paper and stick the largest one (orange side up) to the left side of the layout and stick the smaller one (black side up) just over it to the right.

Add some of the die-cuts to embellish and write in your journalling.


Finish off by adding a title, I used some Thickers from my own stash.


This Kit is available for a limited time from Being Scrappy, to see more layouts made with this Kit pop on over to Niki's blog to see what she did!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment