Wednesday 26 February 2014

February Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

So, this week I am using the final lot of papers from the Feb Being Scrappy Kit... 'Cupid's Arrow' by My Mind's Eye and as the name would suggest they have a Valentine's slant to them. I chose a pic of my brother-in-law Sam and sister-in-law Cheryl on their wedding day, perfect to go with the fab foiled hearts paper.


I used the foil heart 'Confetti Hearts' paper for the base of my layout.

Next cut a 6" x 10.5" piece of the red 'Love Journal Cards' paper and stick down to the left side.

Then cut a 1.25" x 10.5" strip of the hearts 'Chevron' paper (making sure you get both the blue and red hearts when you cut).

Cut a 1" x 10.5" strip of the aqua Bazzill and punch a decorative edge, stick this just under the left side of the hearts strip and stick down to the far left overlapping the red already stuck down.


Pick one of the journaling cards from the 'Love Journal Cards' paper and stick down to bottom left.


I added a heart doily from my stash.

Mount a 4.5" x 6" photo (cropped down from 5" x 7") onto the aqua Bazzill and stick down.


Punch 6 x hearts from the different papers and stick down in the top right corner, add some striped twine to create a string of bunting.


Finish off with a title using the Thickers alpha that comes with the Feb Kit.


To see the layouts that Niki has come up with this week pop on over to her blog.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


No comments:

Post a Comment