Sunday 2 March 2014

A few layouts...

Hi Everyone!

Just going through my layouts and I had a few that hadn't been blogged so thought it was time to post them!

This one was for a UK Scrappers Challenge and I had to use coral... I had these 'Knee Highs & Bow Ties' papers by Basic Grey that fit the criteria perfectly...





I did this layout for our honeymoon album (it was over 3 years ago!) but I just keep doing these in between any other scrapping I need to do...






Another UK Scrappers Challenge that I did recently, I had to use a cross, the colour red, a circle or spiral and photo of an outdoor activity...

 



This layout is of our godson Freddie on a visit to Nando's when he and his parents were visiting for the weekend...




And the final one is this layout of our nephew Ralph when he was first born. I love these Echo Park papers (Bundle of Joy) and they were perfect for this photo...


Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment