Saturday 22 February 2014

Document 2013 - December

Hi Everyone!

The final instalment of my Document 2013 class.... December! I have really enjoyed doing this class with Niki over 2013. I was a little worried to start with that I would struggle with photos but after a 'low on pic' start to the year I got into the swing of things and had no problems filling my pages. In fact I ended up having to split the year into two albums as I had also saved quite a lot in the way of tickets and brochures and other bits that represented what I had done. It is really lovely to look back through and I am glad I finally gave it a go!

The December calendar page...


The divided plastic layouts...







I had additional photos because of Christmas so added an extra divided pocket but trimmed it down to just the four photos on each side rather than six.







The focus layout...




And a final bonus layout to finish off the year...




To finish off the albums we made a decorated square to insert into the front pocket of the album...


A very happy trio - Karen, Rita and me posing with our finished albums...


So this year I am continuing on with Niki and doing Project Life, which means moving to a weekly process instead of just monthly. I will be posting my first four weeks soon...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment