Wednesday 12 February 2014

February Week 2 layout for Being Scrappy....

Morning Everyone!

This week I am using the 'You Are My Happy' papers by Teresa Collins from the February Being Scrappy Kit. I used another of my wedding photos for this layout.


I picked the pretty foil paper 'Hearts' for my background.

Cut a 5" x 8" piece of the kraft Bazzill, ink the edges and stick down to the bottom right of the layout.

Next cut a 5.5" x 6" piece of the floral 'Pretty Flowers' paper and ink the edges. Stick down to the left of the kraft Bazzill.but leave the top edge free as I wanted to pop the big tag in here.


Then cut a 2" x 11" strip of the 'Pretty Flowers' paper and stick down to the bottom of the other papers.


Add your 6" x 4" photo.


Add one of the small tags along with a few punched shapes to the bottom left of the photo.


Then take a small strip of one of the patterned papers along with a few more punched shapes and add to the top right of the layout. I added a few small pearl dots to finish off.


Finish off with a title, I used some alphas from my own stash.


To have a look at what Niki came up with this week, pop on over to her blog here.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


No comments:

Post a Comment