Wednesday 19 March 2014

March Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week from the Being Scrappy Kit I am using the 'Memories Captured' papers by Fancy Pants for my layout, loving the cameras, stars and stripes! I dug out some photos from our trip to the Olympic Park during the 2012 Olympics that have been in need of scrapping..


I used the yellow side of the 'Chalked Art' paper for the base of my layout.

Cut a 7.5" x11" piece of the  'My Camera' paper and stick down to the right side of the layout.

Then cut a 2" x 12" strip of the 'Shining Star' paper and stick down approx. 1.75" from the bottom.

Next cut a 5" x 10.5" piece of the striped 'Shining Star' paper and stick down approx. 3" up from the bottom.

I punched a 12" zigzag strip from the yellow Bazzill and added to the bottom of the striped paper.


Mount a 4.75" x 6.5" photo (cropped down from 5" x 7") onto the yellow Bazzill. Add to the layout along with a 4" x 4.75" photo.


Add some of the matching stickers and punched stars to embellish the layout.



Add some journaling.


Finish off with a title, I used a couple of alphas from my own stash.


Pop on over to Niki's blog to see the two layouts she has designed for this week.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x



1 comment:

  1. I love the zig zag punch what make is that? Great page and thanks for the instructions

    ReplyDelete