Wednesday 12 March 2014

March Week 2 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week I used the sketch style 'Zip-A-Dee Doodle' papers from Bo Bunny for my layout. I had a few photos of our godson Freddie that I have been waiting to scrap so these papers were perfect.


I used the green Bazzill for the base of the layout. I did gut a piece 5.5" x 10" from the right side as I wanted some to mount the larger photo on.

Cut a 6" x 11" piece of the 'Zig Zag' paper, ink the edges and stick down over the hole you have just gutted.


Next cut an 11.75" x 2" strip of the 'Ink' paper and cut a banner in one end. Then ink the edges. Stick down 2.75" from the bottom of the layout.


Mount a 6" x 4" photo onto the green Bazzill. Then trim two other photos down to 3" x 5.5" (you could just use another 6" x 4" photo if that works better for you.


Select a couple of the journaling cards from the 'Zig Zag' paper, ink the edges.

Then stick the photos and journaling cards down after working out what order you want them in.


To embellish the layout I added some of the matching stickers and large and small black gems (both match the paper range). I also used a few of the brads that come with the March Kit (yellow & green) as I wanted to add a pop of colour.


Finish off with a title, I used some from my own stash.


To see what Niki has created this week, pop on over to her blog Being Scrappy.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment