Wednesday 23 January 2013

Jan Week 4 Layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

I was loving this week's Being Scrappy Kit, I had the fab 'Dear Lizzy - Neapolitan' papers from American Crafts to play with, and some matching stickers sheets. One of our wedding photos would be perfect with these papers...


I used the floral side of the 'Simple Romance' paper as my base, but did gut a piece of it (under the green panel) as I wanted to use some of the grid pattern from the other side later in the layout. I then cut 2 pieces of the grid pattern 'Simple Romance' - 4.5" x 2.75" and 1" x 2.75" and stuck these down at the bottom on either side of the layout. Use one of the manufacturer's strips and attach a piece to the bottom of each grid pattern paper.

Then I cut a 6.5" x 9.5" piece of the green 'Pretty Please' paper and stuck this down on the right side of the layout over the hole I gutted to start with. Mount a 7" x 5" photo onto the apricot Bazzill and stick down.

Now you can add your embellishments... I used a combination of the stickers that came with the Kit (I still had plenty left over!) and some small scraps of the patterned papers along with some dots from a Thickers Alpha (from my stash).




I finished off with a title using a Thickers Alpha from my stash.


This yummy Kit is available for a short time here, do pop on over to see what Niki did with the Kit here.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment