Wednesday 21 November 2012

November Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

This week's Being Scrappy Kit contained the fun 'Hello Summer' papers from Echo Park that are perfect to scrap your holiday pics! I picked one from some years back of a holiday Lee and I had in Walt Disney World, we were enjoying the lazy river in Blizzard Beach.


I chose to use the orange side of the 'Doilies' paper as my base. I then cut two 1" x12" strips of the yellow Bazzill which I border punched to resemble watery waves. Cut a 7" x 12" strip of the 'Butterfly Sky' paper which I stuck down towards the bottom of the layout, with the two yellow Bazzill strips framing each side.

I mounted my 7" x 5" photo onto the orange Bazzill and stuck down onto the patterned paper.

With the Kit you get a fab sheet of stickers that match the Echo Park papers, so I picked a variety to embellish my layout. The bunting was my favourite! 


Finish off with a title, I used a Thickers alpha that I had leftover from a previous Kit!


This Kit is available for a limited time from Being Scrappy, do pop on over to see what Niki did with the Kit!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment