Sunday 11 November 2012

GoGo Getaway Oct 2012 Part 2...

Hi Everyone!

I promised I would come back and share the rest of the layouts that I managed to complete outside of the GoGo Getaway classes. Firstly there were some fun Sketch Challenges for us to play along with and I managed to do 3 of them, we had to use the Sketch along with a specific manufacturers range.

The first one was using 'The Sweetest Thing - Honey' papers from My Mind's Eye, and I had a cute pic of Eliza, the daughter of friends of ours that went perfectly...




The second one was using 'The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell' papers from My Mind's Eye, and I used a pic of Lee and I relaxing by the beach in Mundesley...




The last Sketch Challenge I did was using the 'Woodland Park' papers by October Afternoon, and again I used some sweet pics of Eliza playing...



 
The final challenge I played along with was one where we had to scrap a page with 9 facts about me, but leaving a space for a photo... as there was also a challenge to guess who was who!
 



 
I did actually complete another 4 x layouts but they were for Being Scrappy Kits so they will appear weekly on my blog throughout Nov!
 
Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment