Sunday 4 November 2012

GoGo Getaway Oct 2012...

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe it has been a week since the October GoGo Getaway, as always it was a fab weekend of scrapbooking and catching up with my lovely crafty friends! Hi to Niki, Donna, Rachel, Dawn and Jean!

Lorraine and Janice put together a wonderful weekend with lots of thought and lovely details. Each Getaway they take the feedback from the previous Getaway and make it even better (if that is at all possible!)... We had some great classes to choose from (7 in total over the weekend, with 3 choices for each!). So armed with my photos and scrapping tote I was ready! Here are the end results of my classes..

Busy Bees with Lorraine Ablett...

The hexagon effect is very on trend right now...


Alpha Mail with Nicola Kerridge...

We used a real envelope and air mail stickers...

Loving the use of alphas to spell out a title...

Riveting Stuff with Pam Thorburn...

We used denim fabric to make the little banners...

And to cover the frame...

Fresh & Funky with Nicola Kerridge...

Can you believe we stamped with a potato for the leaves and a bunch of celery for the roses...


Handle with Care with Janice Warren...

All hand stitched by me!...


Waxed Lyrical with Sam Ball...

We ironed wax beads onto the various papers to give a vintagey effect...


The Domino Effect with Rebekah Day...


We stamped on a domino and coloured it in...



So that was all the classes I did over the weekend... however I did manage to do finish some more layouts so I will post them later in the week...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment