Saturday 7 July 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge #67 - Sketch

Morning everyone!

Thanks to everyone for their fab entries with last weeks ' Clean and Simple' challenge, take a look here to see what everyone did.

So we are back with another weekly challenge over at Simply Stampin' and this week we have a Sketch for you:

And this is what I came up with using yet another new stamp set! I don't know why I haven't had this one sooner!:


And a close up view to show the layering of the leaves:


Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Paper: Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler & Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, Sponge Dauber
Stamp Sets: French Foliage, Petite Pairs

Have a look at what the rest of the Design Team came up with here.Why don't you give it a go, we love to see what everyone comes up with!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! This set is just beautiful!! The neutral and autumnal colours are really yummy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I love your colour combination! The two colours on the leaves look fabulous. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kirei, your colours are so rich and I love the popped up leaves! I can see you're going to do great things with this beautiful stamp set and I'd agree you should have got it sooner! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the three different ribbons as the stripes.

    ReplyDelete