Wednesday 24 July 2013

July Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

In this week's Being Scrappy Kit we had the fun sorbet coloured 'Cool Summer' range by Carta Bella to play with. As there was an ice-cream theme with the papers I knew I could get set up some suitably appropriate pics while we were in the Isle of Wight at the end of June!


I used the spotty 'Summer Words' paper as the base for my layout, though afterwards I did think using one of the plain coloured Bazzill cardstock would have been better...

I will walk through each row starting from the top...

Row 1
Cut the following: 4.25" x 3.5" and a 2.5" x 3.5" pink Bazzill, 4.5" x 3.5" green Bazzill, 2.25" x 3.25" 'Cool Off' paper, 4.25" x 3.25" photo.


Row 2
Cut the following: 3.25" x 4" green Bazzill, 4.75" x 4" pink Bazzill, 4.5" x 3.75" photo, 3" x 3.75" 'Cool Off' paper,one 3" x 4" picture/journaling card from the 'Summer Season Cards' paper.


Row 2
Cut the following: 4" x 4" green Bazzill, 4" x 4" pink Bazzill, two 3.75" x 3.75" photos, 2.25" x 4"and 0.5" x 4" picture/journaling cards from the 'Summer Season Cards' paper.


Mount the photos and papers and stick down as shown in the main pic.

Select some of the chipboard embellishments and stick down.





I added a title using an American Thickers Alpha from my own stash.

Have a look at what Niki came up with the Kit this week and you can buy the Kit here for a limited time.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


No comments:

Post a Comment