Wednesday 10 July 2013

July Week 2 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week in the Being Scrappy Kit I had the bright 'Color Me Happy' papers by Glitz to play with and I knew the perfect photos to go with the spotty paper... some of my best friend's little ones playing in the ball pit at a local soft play.


I used the white Bazzill as the base for my layout.

Cut a 4" x 12" strip of the dotty 'Polka' paper and stick down to the left side of the layout.

Punch approx. 19 x 1" circles from the 'Polka' paper. Stick 13 of them in a line across the top and bottom of the layout. Keep the other circles for later.


Pick one of the 6" x 4" cards from the 'Bits & Pieces' paper and attach to the bottom left of the layout.

I mounted two 6" x 4" photos to a piece of the blue Bazzill and stuck down.


Next cut a 2.75" x 2.25" piece of the blue Bazzill and mount onto a 3" x 2.5" piece of the 'Polka' paper. Add your journaling and then attach with foam pads to the top right of the photos. Add one of the punched circles.


Attach 5 of the punched circles with foam pads to the strip of 'Polka' paper.


I raided my own stash for a colourful alpha to finish off with.


Do pop on over to Niki's blog to see the fab layouts that she has made from this week's Kit.

You can buy the Kit from here, do check out the good value monthly subscription that Niki offers!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment