Wednesday 17 July 2013

July Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

This week I had the fab 'Everyday Eclectic' range of papers by Echo Park to play with and the pretty pastel colours made me think of little ones and cupcakes!


I used the 'Half Circle' paper as the base for my layout. Cut a 9" x 9.5" piece of the 'Kraft Clouds' paper, ink the edges with brown ink and attach to the left side of the layout.

Cut a 1.5" x 10.25" strip of the 'Large Hexagon' paper, ink the edges and stick down.

Add a 1" x 9" strip of kraft Bazzill to the right of the first strip, cut into banner ends. Don't forget to ink the edges!

Then add an 11.25 piece of the pink spotty ribbon that comes with the Kit.


Take the little kraft envelope that comes with the Kit and stick to the right side of the layout.

Add two 6" x 4" photos, first tie a piece of the pink striped twine around the right photo.


Add a little piece of the tied twine to the top part of the ribbon.


I made a little cupcake embellishment as my layout was about cupcakes, but you could add any sort of punched flowers, leaves or other shapes to suit your layout.


I finished off with some journaling...


And a title using an American Crafts Thickers Alpha from my own stash.


Pop on over to see the layouts that Niki came up with using the same Kit. You can buy the Kit from here for a limited time.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei xx

No comments:

Post a Comment