Wednesday 26 December 2012

Dec Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

Merry Christmas.... I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas day yesterday. We certainly did, spending the day (and night) with Lee's family who are only 20 mins away from us. We opened presents, ate lots of good food, drank quite a bit and played board games until late - my favourite sort of Christmas! Then yesterday Lee, myself, his brothers and partners did our traditional Boxing Day walk up to a lovely pub in the countryside for a festive lunchtime drink... it definitely had to be mulled wine for me!

Anyway this week's Kit is perfect for scrapping those Christmas photos, I had a cute photo of my friends four kids from 2002 that was perfect!


I used the green Bazzill as the base for my layout. Then cut a 6" x 12" strip of the red Bazzill and border punch both of the long sides (I used a star border punch for mine). Attach this towards the bottom of the green Bazzill.


Cut a 5" x 8" piece of the pale green Bauble paper and a 4.75" x 10.25" of the Christmas Tree paper. Ink the edges with green ink and stick to the layout.

Cut a 9.5" x 1.5" piece of the green Stripe paper, ink the edges and stick down. Mount a 6" x 4" photo onto some of the red Bazzill and attach to the layout.

I used some of the buttons and fibres to embellish around the photo.


Add a title (I raided my stash for mine!), and finish off with some journalling.



This fab Kit is available for a limited time from here, don't forget to pop on over to Nicki's blog to see what she did with the Kit.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment