Wednesday 5 December 2012

Dec Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

The Being Scrappy Kit for this week included the pretty aqua green patterned papers from the Chapter One collection from Kaisercraft (though they do look a little more blue in my photos!). As I am still working through some of my older photos I had plenty to choose from... this one was from one of the work Conferences we have, and was at the Awards night on the final evening. 
 
I used the aqua green Bazzill as my base. Then I cut the shaped patterned paper in half and stuck it to the bottom half of my layout (I inked the edges first with black ink).
 

Use one of the manufacturer's strips to cover the join of the diecut paper, but save some to use to line one of the layered pieces of  patterned paper that sit behind the photo.

Then cut the following size pieces in whatever of the patterned paper that you like and layer up as shown in the photo above - 2.5" x 7", 4" x 6.5", 4" x 1" and 10" x 3". Ink all of the edges first with black ink.


Add a title using the My Mind's Eye Alpha that came with the Kit, and then finish off with some handwritten journalling below the title.


If you like this Kit you can purchase it for a limited time here, and don't forget to pop over to Niki's blog to see the layouts she made with the Kit...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment