Saturday 18 February 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Colour

Morning everyone!

It's time for a colour challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog this week, and we had some very pretty feminine colours to work with...
I decided to use the very pretty Simply Soft stamp set as I haven't really used it that much and I thought it would work well with these colours...


Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Papers: Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Stamp Sets: Simply Soft, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

5 comments:

  1. Kirei, I am super jealous, I NEED this set and lately I see it everywhere! It looks even better teamed with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The Simply Soft stamp is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirei, this is so pretty, feminine and utterly gorgeous! Fab layout too! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love all of those pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Kirei, and I have only just realised that the embossing folder matches the DSP pattern... Doh! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete