Friday 17 February 2012

Pages of Memories February Week 3 Layout

My layout for the Pages of Memories Week 3 Kit was made with the fab 'Summers End' papers from Fancy Pants. I had some really cute pics that I had taken a couple of weeks ago when my friends Andrea and Jonathan visited with their two kids, Amy and Joe. It was a pretty windy day so rather than a trip to the park we took them to 'Big Space' soft play near Harpenden. The kids (and us) had lots of fun and as you can see from the photos Joe took a liking to crawling out the window of the playhouse rather than using the door! Very cute...



This Kit is available for a short time from Pages of Memories. Have a look at their blog for more layout ideas with this Kit.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet page! Great pics and I love the ribbon and the crochet flower!

    ReplyDelete