Friday 24 February 2012

Pages of Memories Week 4 Layout

Hi Everyone,

Over at Pages of Memories this week I had some lovely papers from Glitz and Prima to use for this week's Kit. I pulled out some photos that go back to 2008 that I have been wanting to scrap and these papers worked perfectly! We were on a weekend away with friends staying in Mundesley and we had taken a lovely walk around the Broads.


Some close up pics...


This Kit is called 'Low Key' and is available at Pages of Memories Online Store for a short time. If you don't want to miss out on any of their fab Kits then check out their monthly subscription
as it will save you money!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. I love the old windmill! Your layout is wonderful and I love the papers, especially the scalloped border at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete