Saturday 19 November 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch

It's back to a Sketch challenge this week over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog and I think I can say that Sketches are definitely my favourite challenge! This was the Sketch for this week...

Anyway I decided to stick to a Christmas theme again this week and use the lovely new Pennant Parade stamp set from Stampin' Up!, and this is what I came up with...


Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Ink: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Marina Mist Striped Grosgrain, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon
Stamp Sets: Pennant Parade

So why don't you come on over and give it a go...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Kirei! The border of 'merry' is a fab idea, and I love the frosty colours you've chosen!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I really like the ribbons as the strips behind the main focal point!

    ReplyDelete