Saturday 26 November 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Colour Combo

It's back to a Colour Combo over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog this week and I am loving these colours!
Thought I would try something different and stick with a Christmas theme... and this is what I came up with...

I thought the colours worked very well and gave it a really contemporary Christmas feel!

Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Concorde Crush, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Concorde Crush 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon
Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, Contempo Christmas

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

3 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with all the christmas cards the DT came up with for these colours! I love all the different baubles you've used.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative use of these colors! I love all of the brads dressing up those beautiful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmascard! Lovely colors, clean and very elegant!

    ReplyDelete