Sunday 13 November 2011

GoGo Getaway weekend...

Finally I get round to posting some pics of the fab projects that I did while on the GoGo Getaway weekend recently! It was yet again another lovely weekend of catching up with old friends and also meeting new ones. Over a 2 night/3 day weekend we take 7 x classes but there is also plenty of spare time to get stuck into your own projects... though between chatting and shopping I never seem to get too much extra done... this time I did manage one layout of Lee's very cute godson Oscar!


And here are the projects from the classes I attended...

Firstly a cute layout featuring our lovely godson Freddie...

Then it was another layout with some lovely pics of Oscar... we had fun with mists and masking to create the background on this layout...

Lee and I playing dress up at Jonathan and Bradley's wedding day. As I work with Jonathan I knew it wasn't going to be any sort of regular day and it wasn't, in total we changed clothes four times! These pics were of the 80's Disco and Hoedown Throwdown sections of the day!

This layout features Lee's mum and dad, Sue and Garry when we were in Newcastle to support Lee in the Great North Run, this pic was taken after the run at South Shields when we went for a walk along the beach...

And the final layout to show you is one of Lee and I after we were married last year in Las Vegas, we had a photo shoot in the grounds of the MGM Grand where we had the ceremony...

Now there are 2 more to show you but I just need to finish them off so will post them as soon as they are done!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Looks like you had a very productive time! Wonderful layouts and beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beach page Kirei, stunning. Bx

    ReplyDelete