Wednesday 30 April 2014

UK Scrappers Simple Recipes layout April...

Hi Everyone!

This is the layout that I did for the UK Scrappers Simple Recipes challenge for April... the guidelines were to use:
1) A sketch
2) 3 x colours (spring green/zingy yellow/orange)
3) A stamp
4) Technique - clear embossing with water colour paints
5) Confetti/sequins
6) Project Life card or tag

I managed to get all of them in except the technique! Just been very busy with work as I am off on holidays soon and there is too much to do before I go :-( which means my scrapbooking is getting left behind.

I picked a couple of pics from a visit to Willows Farm with my friends and their children, Amy and Joe. The photos aren't the best but I love that they show them having fun on the blow up slide.


I stamped the splats using a Stampin' Up! set...

Used a Project Life card...

And a tag...

And punched out some confetti pieces...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment