Monday 14 April 2014

UK Scrappers April Week 1 challenge...

Hi Everyone!

I am determined to get the monthly challenge and all of the weekly challenges done over at UK Scrappers this month! So here goes...

For the Week 1 challenge layout we had to include the following: scrap a pet/animal, use the title of a musical (or show/film song) and include circles or cogs. I had to think about this one as scrapping animals and musical titles didn't naturally spring to mind... but I do like a challenge so came up with 'Circle of Life' from The Lion King to go with this photo of our godson Freddie with a spring lamb. With both of them being babies it ties in nicely with the song 'Circle of Life', if you saw the movie or stage show they sing this when the new baby Simba is presented to all of the other animals!





I forgot to post my March Week 5 challenge for UK Scrappers so here it is, better late than never! We had to use a sketch, square photos, stars and chevrons... I had these photos of Lee's godson Oscar that I have been waiting to scarp for some time. I used some of old paper scraps for this layout and then punched large stars from the same colour cardstock as the background.






Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment