Wednesday 27 November 2013

November Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone! 

This week I used the fab 'Say Cheese' papers by Simple Stories from the November Being Scrappy Kit. These papers have been very popular for scrapping your Disney photos and luckily I had some of my own to pick from! This photo was from our visit to Cafe Mickey at Disneyland Paris in July last year. Oscar met Mickey for the first time and loved it! 


I used the beige Bazzill as the base for my layout. 

Cut an 11" x 3.5" piece of the 'Seeing Stars' paper, ink the edges and stick down approx. 2.75" from the bottom edge of the layout. I did stick some washi tape from my own stash across the bottom of this piece.
 
Cut a 9" x 4" piece of the spotty 'Fun!' paper, ink the edges and stick down. Then cut a 7.5" x 3.5" piece of the 'Seeing Stars' paper, ink the edges and stick down. Add a 7" x 5" photo.

 
I used an arrow stamp to add a frame around the main part of my layout. You could use any strip type stamp that you have to do the same or even use some twine, rows of brads etc....
 
 

You also get a pack of matching 'Say Cheese' chipboard stickers and I used a few of these to embellish the layout in the bottom right and top left corner of the photo.

 
 
Add some journaling at the bottom of the star paper. 
 

Finish off with a title, I used some alphas from my own stash.

 
Have a look here at the two layouts that Niki has designed this week. The November Being Scrappy Kit is available for a limited time here.
 
Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


No comments:

Post a Comment