Wednesday 20 November 2013

November Week 3 for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week I used the 'Family Is...' papers by BoBunny from the November Being Scrappy Kit. The Kit includes a full 12" x12" sheet of matching BoBunny stickers and there are loads!

I had a family photo that was perfect for the papers...


For the background I used the chevron patterned 'Family is Drama' paper.

Cut a 3" x 6.5" piece of the green Bazzill and then use a notepaper border punch along one of the long edges. Stick down to the bottom left of the layout.


I then used a selection of the square pictures to highlight the bottom left and top right corners.




Add your photo.

Embellish with a selection of the stickers, I used some of them to make a banner in the top left corner.


Finish off with a title, I used the Thickers alpha that came with the Kit as well as some of the BoBunny alpha stickers.


Pop on over to Niki's blog to see the two layouts that she designed from the November Kit. It's available for a limited time here.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment