Sunday 11 August 2013

Our little nephew...

Hi Everyone!

Lee and I became an auntie and uncle for the first time yesterday! Lee's middle brother Chris's wife Louise gave birth to a very sweet baby boy just before midnight last night. He came almost 3 weeks early, was 6lbs 13oz and is called Ralph Henry Baldwin. We are yet to meet him but hope to very soon...here is the first photo we have been sent.


So of course I needed to make a card as wasn't prepared for Ralph being early! I made two baby boy cards as Tom in my team at work is also having a baby boy (well, his girlfriend Jen is and was being induced this weekend). We haven't given them out yet but they won't be looking at my blog so here is what I came up with...





I haven't made that many cards recently unless I have been at one of Niki's card classes so it was nice to dig out the stamps and have a play.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment