Wednesday 21 August 2013

August Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

I am loving the papers that I used from the Being Scrappy August Kit this week... 'Find Your Wings and Fly' by My Mind's Eye. My photos were from the last GoGo Getaway scrapbook retreat that I went to in March.


Use the chevron patterned 'Sky's the Limit Layered Ephemera' paper for the layout base.

Then cut three different width strips from the 'Sky's the Limit Look' paper, ink the edges and stick two down to the left side of the layout. Keep the third one until you have stuck the photos down.

Crop three 6" x 4" photos to 5.75" x 3.25" and stick down. Add the third strip just over the left edge of the photos.


Cut a couple of strips of patterned paper, ink the edges and stick down to the bottom right of the layout.

I added a few strips of pink washi tape from my own stash.

You get a cute set of matching buttons and chipboard pieces in the Kit, thread some of the buttons with twine and attach with glue dots.



Add some journaling on strips of the 'Sky's the Limit Look' paper and stick down.


Finish off with a title, I used some alphas from my own stash.


Have a look here to see what Niki has come up with this week.

It's a great time to start scrapbooking as Niki has a fab subscription offer running throughout August... if you sign up for a monthly subscription during the month of August you can have this Kit for the promotional price of just £20 (usually £25) and your postage is absolutely free!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x


No comments:

Post a Comment