Wednesday 12 June 2013

June Week 2 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

I got to play with the fab new paper range 'Wishes & Dreams' from Prima in this week's Being Scrappy Kit. Great colour combo of yellow, aqua and chocolate... love it! I used a couple of photos of the girls in pedal boats at my hen do in 2010.


I used the yellow Bazzill for the base of my layout. Just don't cut it up my mistake to start with like I did - if you look close you can probably see where I joined it back together!

Cut a 3" x 10" strip of the aqua 'Invincible' paper, ink the edges with brown ink and stick down to the left side of the layout.

Next cut a 7" x 10" piece of the diamond patterned 'Invincible' paper, ink the edges with brown ink and stick down to the right side of the layout.



Cut a 4.75" x 12" piece of the brown Bazzill, punch a border in one of the long edges and stick down. Then mount two 6" x 4" photos to it.

Punch two 1.5" circles from brown Bazzill and one from the 'Invincible' paper, ink the edges and stick down in the positions shown on the main photo.

Cut a 2.5" x 0.5" strip of the brown Bazzill and punch a border, layer this on the top circle with a piece of washi tape (from my own stash).


Cut 3 x flowers from the 'Things to Come' paper and attach to the circles with foam pads.


Add the main title to the right side of the layout, I used a Thickers alpha from my own stash.

Take one of the mini envelopes that come with the Kit and fold it up and stick together, then attach to the layout beneath the main title. I attached some mini alphas from my own stash to finish off the title.


Have a look at Niki's blog to see what she has come up with this week. You can buy the Kit for a limited time and if you like what you see then there is a great value monthly subscription that Niki offers here.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment