Wednesday 15 May 2013

May Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week's Being Scrappy Kit was full of lovely bright Amy Tangerine 'Sketchbook' papers from American Crafts! I had been waiting to scrap these photos for a while and this Kit was just the thing.


I started with the 'Gwyneth's Graph' paper as the base for my layout.

Cut two 1" x 12" strips of the pink Bazzill and punch a decorative border in each one. Then cut a 3.5" x 12" piece of the 'Magenta Musings' paper. Finally take the green grid manufacturers strip from 'Magenta Musings' and cut in half lengthways. Layer these up as shown in the photo.


I mounted a 7" x 5" photo onto the pink Bazzill and then stuck this down along with a 6" x 4" photo.


Next I stapled a small strip of the pink Bazzill to the top of the tag that came with the Kit, then attached it with foam pads to the left side of the layout. I added some journaling with a mini Alpha that came with a previous Kit.


Add some written journaling to strips of pink Bazzill and stick down just below the photo.


Finish off with a title, I used some Alphas from my own stash.


Pop on over to Niki's blog to see the fab layouts she has made with the Kit. This Kit is available for a limited time here, you can find a great value monthly subscription offer that Niki offers.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment