Wednesday 10 April 2013

April Week 2 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week's Being Scrappy Kit had some lovely papers from My Mind's Eye and I had the perfect photos to go with them... some pics of the Sydney Harbour Bridge that I took when on holidays in Sydney last year!


I used the 'Garden Gate' paper as the base for my layout. Cut two narrow 12" strips of the 'Dreams' paper and punch a decorative border along each one. Then cut a 6" x 12" strip from the 'Collage' paper and stick the two border punched strips just under the top and bottom edges before sticking down towards the bottom half of the layout.


Attach a 7" x 5" photo to the left side and then mount a 5" x 5" photo onto the cream Bazzill and stick down just overlapping the top of the first photo.

Write your journalling onto strips of the cream Bazzill and stick to the right of the larger photo.


Add some of the My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots to either side of the photo to decorate.


I added a title using two from my own stash, and finished off with the cute little coat hanger paperclip as this is the nickname for the bridge!


This Kit is available for a limited time here, do pop on over to Niki's blog to see what fabby layouts she has come up with this week!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment