Wednesday 3 April 2013

April Week 1 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

Nice bright papers and a pack of my favourite Thickers Alphas in this week's Being Scrappy Kit! I used a photo taken 2 years ago on a holiday to Lanzarote, plenty of space to add the title onto the photo which I think looks pretty effective.


I used the blue Bazzill as the base for my layout. Then I layered up a mixture of the brightly patterned papers - 6.25" x 8.75" of the orange grid Amy Tangerine paper, then a 2" x 10.5" strip of the green vine Pebbles paper, next a 7" x 7.5" piece of the floral Echo Park paper and finally a 3" x 7.75" piece of the red swirl Echo Park paper.


Mount a 7" x 5" photo onto the orange Bazzill and attach.

Cut a few pieces from the manufacturers strips and stick down to the left of the photo.


Add some layered flowers punched from a mix of the papers to the bottom right and top left of the photo.



Finish off with a title using the Thickers Alpha that comes with the Kit, I did add some mini alphas from my own stash!


This Kit is available for a limited time here, do pop on over to Niki's blog to see the layouts she came up with from the Kit.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment