Wednesday 27 February 2013

Feb Week 4 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

This week's Kit contained papers by a favourite of mine... Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook range! Nice and bright... so definitely suited a photo I have been waiting to scrap, one of Becky my friend Kerrie's daughter. Though I have been waiting to scrap it for a while as she is now a teenager!


I used the green Bazzill as the base for my layout. Cut 2 x 1/2" strips from the pink side of the Harper's Hue paper (just cut from the edge so you get the flower pattern) and stick these to the top and bottom edge of the layout.


Cut a 4.5" x 9.5" piece from the turquoise side of the Bailey's Brush paper and stick down to the left side of the layout. Next cut a 7" x 8.75" piece of the bright stripey side of the Carmine's Collage paper and stick down slightly to the right of the layout.

Mount a 7" x 5" photo onto the pink Harper's Hue paper (my photo was a little bigger) and stick down.

Add some ribbon to the bottom of the photo and top of the turquoise paper. Cover two of the tabs that come with the Kit in the pink Harper's Hue paper and attach.


Cut some strips of the pink Harper's Hue paper and add your journalling. Stick this to the bottom left of the photo.


I used some of the dots that come with the glittery alpha to embellish the tabs and journalling.

Finish off with a title, mine was from my own stash.


To see what Niki did with the Kit have a look at her blog here, the Kit is available for a limited time here.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei xx

No comments:

Post a Comment