Wednesday 13 February 2013

Feb Week 2 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

In this week's Being Scrappy Kit I had the lovely 'The Sweetest Thing' papers from My Mind's Eye to play with (along with a coordinating die cut and washi tape!). I decided to use some photos from my Hen weekend in 2010 for this layout...


I used the pink Bazzill as my base but did trim it to 10.5" x 12" and then punched along one of the 12" edges. Then cut a 2" x 12" strip of the script side of the 'About Me' paper (making sure that the script is running across as this is then attached to the border punched edge of the pink Bazzill. You will need to make sure that the entire layout measures 12" x 12" once the two pieces are stuck together.

Next cut a 2" x 12" strip of the 'The Best' paper and attach this down the left side so that the pink border is showing.


Cut a 9" x 10" piece of the beige Bazzill and stick this down to the layout.

I used the washi tape to make a frame round the edge of the beige Bazzill.


Stick down your photos (mine were both cropped to 5.5" x 4").

Attach the coordinating diecut and add your journalling.


Finish off with a title, mine was a mix of tiny alphas from my stash and a Thickers alpha from a previous Kit. I also used some of the little flowers pieces from the Thickers to embellish the layout.


This Kit is available for a limited time here... do pop on over to Niki's blog to see what she has done with the Kit this week!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment