Sunday 6 May 2012

More Pages of Memories layouts...

Hi Everyone!

Here are the last three weeks of layouts for Pages of Memories, the online store that I design for...

The first one was the April Week 3 Kit 'Decorate' and had the lovely My Minds Eye 'Miss Caroline' papers to work with, I had a cute picture of my friends daughter Phoebe on a rocking horse that I think went really well with the rustic, country style papers.





My second layout used the April Week 4 Kit 'Train' and I had some sweet photos of little Joe, my friend Andrea's son that worked perfectly! See.... even the My Minds Eye 'Lost & Found 2' glitter papers can be used for a boy!




And my final layout was for the May Week 1 Kit 'Province' using Prima 'En Francais' papers. I had a lovely photo of Lee's mum and dad, Sue and Garry taken on a night out celebrating Garry's retirement.




All of these Kits are available for a limited time at the Pages of Memories Online Store. Pop on over to the Pages of Memories blog to see more layouts made with these Kits.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages and your kits go so well with your pictures!

    ReplyDelete