Saturday 10 December 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch

This week over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog we had a Sketch to work with...

So as I am still making my last lot of Christmas cards I decided to use this weeks challenge and follow the Sketch, and this is what I came up with:


Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Choc Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Accessories: Choc Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Rhinestone Jewels, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Stamp Sets: Season of Joy

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch Kirei! I love the texture of your red panel, it's looks like some stocking fabric!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, contemporary Christmas card! I really like the swirl behind the tree. Wow, you even stamped that teeny tiny flower repeatedly as a background - well done you! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your cards. Think this set will have to go on my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete