Friday 23 December 2011

Layout for 'Pages of Memories' Online Store

This is my second layout for December that was made with one of the fab weekly 'Pages of Memories' kits. I had the perfect photos from Christmas time last year to go with the lovely, glittery 'Lost & Found' Christmas papers. To help me along I used a sketch from the 'Page Maps 2' book...


and this is what I came up with...


Some close up shots of the embellishments... the only items I added were the small red letter stickers from my stash...



And I also managed to get a couple of cards made from the kit...



Pop on over to the 'Pages of Memories' blog to see other lovely layouts and more info on the weekly kits!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! The paper in the kit is gorgeous with the red glitter! Love your cards too! Great idea to use every bit of this lovely kit! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete