Sunday 7 August 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch

Running a little late this week! I have been working on a scrapbook for a work colleague who is leaving to take up a role in the US with our offices there and that has taken up all of my time! I will post some pics of that soon once I have taken photos of it.

Anyway, this week's challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog is a sketch..
And this is what I came up with...

The Stamp-A-Ma-Jig was well used for this card! For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a tool that allows you to stamp exactly where you want to and works very well when you are doing two-step stamping as I did with the trees.

Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point
Accessories: Retired Melon Mambo Spotted Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets
Stamp Sets: Trendy Trees, Curly Cute
Tools: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
 
Look forward to seeing what you come up with!
 
Thanks for looking,
Kirei x

3 comments:

  1. I have this set but I'm never quite sure what to do with it.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, superb stamping

    I live on the IOW now but moved from Broxbourne..see you live in Hertfordshire

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete