Friday 5 September 2014

UK Scrappers 2014 Summer Scrapbooking Challenge...

Morning Everyone!

I have finished off some more of the UKS 2014 Summer Scrapbooking Challenges that my lovely crafty friend Niki set iso now only have 4 more to do... and I have until the end of Sept to finish them off so should get them all completed!

This layout was for Challenge #3 which had me stamping the background for my layout, I just picked out a variety of words and symbol stamps and stamped away. It was actually fun to do and I am happy with how it turned out.

A close up of the stamped background...





My next layout is for Challenge #4 and we had to use frames, ink or mists and Project Life cards.


Here is the frame I used...

The ink and mists...

And the Project Life cards (homemade)...

Challenge #5 was to follow a sketch and use typography (like a Project Life card)...


The Project Life card I used was perfect to go with our wedding photo...



My final layout was for Challenge #8 and we had to follow a sketch...


I added a couple of extra photos as I had so many of our nephew Ralph at his 1st birthday party that I wanted to use them all...






Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Nice and creative writing. Thanks for share with. Keep writing like this.

    thanks & regards

    Graffiti - Enz

    ReplyDelete