Sunday 3 August 2014

UK Scrappers June Simple Recipes Challenge...

Hi Everyone!

Better late than never for posting this June UKS challenge that I completed! Loved this one, it was fun using paint and the rubber on the end of a pencil to make the 'confetti stamping' sun.

We were given this colour combo to use...


And the following guidelines:
1) Pick out something old and something new from your stash to use.
2) Borrow something to add to your layout (maybe a tool or a quote, something not generally used for paper crafting).
3) Use one blue embellishment or piece of blue paper.

There was also a sketch to follow which I did...


I sorted out some coloured scraps from my stash and layered them up (they were the old items from my stash) and added a blue quote sticker...

I used a couple of Project Life cards behind the photos (they were the new items from my stash)...


I borrowed the embossing folder for my banner strip...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment