I have been a bit slack with posting lately... we were on 2 weeks holidays at the beginning of May and since we got back just have not got back into scrapping too much (and blogging as you can see!). Anyway getting back on track now and have finished the first weeks challenge for UKS...
We had to use three of the following:
1) Rose, turquoise and green colour pallet
2) Red, white and blue colour pallet
3) Celebrate a marriage, birth or birthday
4) Celebrate an island holiday, visit, heritage ~ note we are not specifying small islands so as to allow our own islands of United Kingdom to be included
5) Use a summery outdoor picture
6) Add turquoise, pearl or moonstone like embellishments
So we had plenty of options to choose from which is always good! I had a cute photo of my friend Andrea's daughter Amy which worked as option 4) as it was from a holiday weekend and it worked perfectly with the first lot of colours suggested (rose/turquoise/green). I added some candy dots in turquoise which covered off option 6). Job done!
Amy proudly displaying her completed picture of a boat and desert island...
The little clusters of embellishments...
I have had the Thickers alpha for ages and have just not had chance to use it before now. I think it worked well with the papers and photo.
Thanks for looking!