Wednesday 30 October 2013

October Week 5 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

For this week's layout I am using the 'Cut & Paste' papers from My Mind's Eye that come in the Being Scrappy October Kit. This fab Kit has enough papers to make at least 10 layouts, and is available from Being Scrappy for a limited time so don't miss out!

 I had some great pics of my friend Andrea's two kids playing on iPads, Amy is 5 and Joe is 3 and they know exactly what to do!


I used the graduated aqua side of the 'Flair Forever' paper as the base for my layout.

Cut a 6" x 9" piece of the spotty 'Flair Today' paper, round the top two corners, ink the edges and stick down to the bottom of the layout.

Next cut a 9" x 8" piece of the 'Flair Small' paper, round the top two corners, ink the edges and stick down towards the top of  the layout.

Then cut a 1.75" x 12" strip of the 'Flair Small' paper, ink the edges and stick down over the first two papers.


Mount two 6" x 4" photos onto a piece of the aqua Bazzill. Then cut out one of the cards from the 'Flair Today' paper, round the top two corners, ink the edges and stick down to the top right of the arrow patterned paper. Then stick down the mounted photos.

 
 
Pick another card from the 'Flair Today' paper, ink the edges and stick down to the bottom right of the photos. Add your journaling.


Add some of the stickers from the matching sticker sheet that comes with the Kit.

I finished off my layout with a title from my own stash.


Have a look here to see the two layouts that Niki has come up with for this week.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment