Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sept Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Morning Everyone!

I am using the Summer Stories range of papers by Teresa Collins for this week's layout for Being Scrappy. If you like a bit of bling these papers are for you... lots of glitter! Though I ended up not actually using any of the glittery options on my layout!


I used the striped side of the Dots' paper as the base for my layout. Then cut a 3" x 12" strip of the blue patterned 'Filigree' paper and attach to the bottom of the layout. Cut a 1" strip of the brown patterned side of the 'Filigree' paper and attach over the join of the papers.

Take the patterned strip from the sticker sheet that comes with the Kit and stick down over the 'Filigree' strip.


I used five 6" x 4" photos that I cropped down and mounted onto the cream Bazzill as follows:
1) 5.5" x 3.75" mounted onto 5.75" x 4"
2) 3" x 3" mounted onto 3.25" x 3.25"
3) 3.25" x 3.5" mounted onto 3.5" x 3.75"
4) 3.5" x 5" mounted onto 3.75" x 5.25"
5) 2.75" x 4" mounted onto 3" x 4.25"


Attach these all onto the layout in the order shown.

Cut some strips of one of the papers and use for your journaling, stick down in the bottom right of the layout.


Then embellish using some of the stickers from the Glitz sticker sheet, I used some of the hearts and arrows.



Finish off with a title for your layout using the Thickers alpha that comes with the Sept Kit.


Have a look here to see the layouts that Niki has come up with this week. The Being Scrappy Sept Kit is available here...

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment