Monday 9 April 2012

GoGoGetaway March 2012

Hi Everyone!

I was away with Niki at the fabulous GoGoGetaway scrapbooking retreat last weekend. We get to spend from Friday 6.30pm until Sunday 4.30pm just scrapping! Over the course of the weekend we attend 7 classes and then spend our free time finishing off the class projects or working on our own layouts! It's also a chance to catch up with other scrapping friends... Rachel and the two Wendys which is always lovely :-)

Me and Niki in the crop room....


And Rachel...

The 2 Wendys busy scrapping...


Niki pondering a layout...


The layout challenge wall...

And in close up...

My first class 'Magic Roundabout' with Nicola Kerridge was a fab mini album and I had the perfect photos of our godson Freddie's 1st Birthday to go in it...






The second class was 'Life's A Beach' with Rebekah Day. I used some cute photos of  our friend's Chris and Amy's two girls, Sophie and Hannah at the beach near their house in Devon ...




I will post the rest of my classes later this week!

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Great post Kirei your Magic Roundabout book looks amazing , I'm so pleased you enjoyed it :) xx

    ReplyDelete