Monday 19 March 2012

More Scrapbook Layouts...

Hi Everyone,

I have some more layouts to share with you that were made at a one of Niki's classes. I attended it last month and have only just got round to photographing them all.... better late than never!

These pics are of my friend Kerrie's two oldest daughters when they were amost 2 years (they are now almost 14!)




This layout is actually Niki's very cute daughter Sophie...




For this layout I used a photo of my husband Lee when we were on our first trip to New York...



And finally this double page layout shows Lee and I with my mum and dad when they were over here visiting from Australia after our wedding in 2010...



These layouts were all made with Kits that are available for a limited time at Pages of Memories Online Store.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many amazing layouts on one blog post! Wonderful composition on all of these and fabulous pictures too!

    ReplyDelete