Saturday 7 January 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Colour

Happy New Year to everyone!

We are back to a colour challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog this week and this is what we had to work with...
It was nice to work with some non-Christmassy colours for a change and as I received some yummy Stampin' Up! goodies for Christmas it was the ideal opportunity to try them out! This is what I came up with...

Products used (all by Stampin' Up! unless specified):
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Papers: Subtles Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
Accessories: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
Stamp Sets: Aviary, Petite Pairs

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, I wanted SU! for christmas but I think people were too worried in case they doubled up on something I already have :(
    This stamp set is on my wish list and seeing your gorgeous card makes me want it even more.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE this card. Love its clean lines. Very nice indeed. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the balance of the two circle elements with the striped DP! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete