Sunday 3 July 2011

Scrapbooking...

A few years ago I discovered craft retreats where you get to scrapbook all weekend so I started to go to the GoGo Getaway weekends run by ScrapaGoGo and love them! Met some fab people who all have the same thing in common... a love of scrapbooking and it's really nice to talk to others who love pretty papers as much as you do! I thought I would share some of the layouts that I did at the last Getaway and GoGo to You Day...



And a close up shot of the embellishments that we made.. using alcohol inks, acetate and slide mounts.


This one below was for a challenge that we did late one night. We were given a photo of ourselves that was taken earlier and then we were all given a random kit to work with. I ended up with some very bight pink cardstock so as I am not really a pink girl I painted it with cream paint and was very pleased with the end result.



 And a close up shot.....


Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment